Dog Breeds, Health, Behavior Training, Nutrition and more!
Looking for information about canine health and diseases? Want to find out about a certain breed of dog? Not sure how to go about training your new dog?
You will find your answers here at Dognation.net, as well as a lot more information about dogs, including:
- Dog Breeds - Which breed is right for your family and environment?
- Dog Health - Common dog diseases and ailments, and what treatments are available.
- Dog Nutrition - What kind of dog food should you feed your pet to ensure a healthy life?
- Dog Supplies - Product reviews on all kinds of toys and accessories for your dog.
- Dog Behavior - Why does your dog do that? Find out why here.
- Dog Training - From the day you bring a new dog into your home, the training you give your pet will determine a lot about the relationship you have with them.
The American Kennel Club (AKC) recognizes over 150 breeds of dogs. These dogs are all grouped into one of eight different groups. Look for information here to make it easier to decide on a particular breed, and find out if that breed of dog is right for your environment.
Dog health is something that every dog owner should be aware of. We cover common health ailments and what you can do about them.
Dog nutrition is what keeps your dog alive and healthy. We talk about the various foods and diets available and which are the best.
The information on dog behavior and training will interest most dog owners, particularly those who own the larger breeds. We go into detail about how to train your dog and how to rectify certain behavior problems.
This site will be updated regularly with new and exciting articles which will help you to keep your dog happy and healthy.
Please note that this website can not provide specific veterinary advice to your dog and is not intended to replace a vet. Please see your vet if you have specific concerns about your dog.